Family Stories Writing Group Workshop
The Olde Meck Writing Group has gotten off to a great start!
Do you want to preserve your family stories for future generations but don't know where to start? Come to the Olde Meck Family Research Center on Thursday afternoons (12:00 noon to 2:00 pm) and join with others who have the same goal. We'll share our stories, provide constructive comments, and generally encourage each other to begin this worthwhile process that we've all been putting off.
This group is free for all Olde Meck members AND you can bring a friend. No RSVP is needed. Please come any Thursday you can.
What to bring:
- Memoir writers: pictures of yourself at various ages.
- Ancestor writers: clippings or timeline or pictures of your taret ancestor.
- Feel free to bring a brown bag lunch for yourself.
We Need Your Feedback
Olde Meck members, we need your feedback on the new benefits we have added for members. Help us make our Society the best it can be! Do you like the new content and the way it's presented? Is there something else you'd like to see? Please take some time to sign in to the Members Login section and let us know what you think. Then drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the Image below to see Louise Nottingham discuss the benefits of Members Only and login instructions:
Membership includes more benefits than ever before.
- 15% off all publications.
- Our excellent monthly Messenger and Quarterly journal.
- Videos of past monthly programs.
- A treasure trove of genealogy books in PDF format.
- The entire collection of past Quarterlies starting in 1983.